|Out goes the brown paper bag, in goes the gift bag|
|Top view of the bag, there's an VMV Hypoallergenic Armada sunscreen resting on the VS loot|
|What's inside the Sample Room gift bag.|
|VIdal Sassoon Premium Base Care Shampoo and Conditioner|
"Vidal Sassoon Premium Base Care series moisturizes and infuses each hair strand with elasticity to reduce frizz and enable effortlessly lifted styles.
- Amino Salon Essence-deeply penetrates into hair and targets and helps repair the most damaged parts of hair
- Dual Surfactant Formula-enables deep moisturization of every strand of hair, for hair that's manageable and easy to style
How to use: apply to hair and gently work up lather without rubbing the hair strand against each other"
|VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70|
- Impressive PFAs (Protection Factor UVA) are combined with SPFs as high as 70-90 to effectively screen out UVA and UVB rays for active protection against sun-induced skin cancer, photo aging and hyperpigmentation
- Creates a unique barrier-film, an invisible virtual "second-skin" that stays on the skin's surface to maintain protection integrity in and out of water, and while exposed to harsh sun and heat
- Soft, skin-coating silicones give this barrier-film an exceptionally smooth glide and keeps it light, so skin stays comfortable
This sounds promising. I could give it a test on All Saints and All Soul's Day when the rest of the country goes to visit dearly departed ones in the cemetery. This could also work on warm days or during trips to the beach. I really go crazy over sun protection products because I am one ocean-loving creature.
How's your weekend? Mine has been exciting and I've never felt positive in such a really, really, long time. I feel inspired too. I have to prepare for a lot of things, but most importantly, I have to save for bigger things! I have big plans, and big hopes.
If you want to check it out, my October International Giveaway is still ongoing. Who knows, you might be lucky and bring home a box of goodies that I have prepared. It ends on October 30, so don't miss out!