"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 8 October 2013

It Sure Is Peachy Keen.... Product Spotlight on San San Nail Polish in Raspberry Peach

Here is a personal observation...

Every time I visit the HBC store in town, I gravitate straight towards the nail polish section. Sure, I'm not going to be the first person to say that there are so many interesting and colorful products in line, but I guess that's just the effect San San nail polishes have on me ever since I tried Touch of Tan.


One of the colors that I got from my latest weekend haul is San San's Raspberry Peach. It's a deeper version of Perfectly Pink. It is one of those frosty shades with minuscule glitters that look a bit too dark when already applied on medium skin tone. I was thinking that I could get something a little appropriate for work and not gain too much attention on my hands. However, I find it to be nice when worn outdoors on vacation mode, so it's still a keeper somehow. (I have problems letting go of nail polishes that I come in contact with...)

I am kind of in the middle with this shade. Though I think this would be great for those who like frosty, peach-pink shades. But for a conservative working environment, I would prefer something a little lighter and not too frosty, I would lean towards something that is "barely there". I think Bobbie's Fave Bikini would be a good match but my bottle has already dried up and I don't really like the consistency after a few uses, it tends to be sticky.


One thing great about Raspberry Peach is that it requires only a couple of coats to get the color right and it's quick drying. I also really adore that it does not chip nor crack, that's one really good payoff with San San and its nail polishes. Now this got me curious as to what the other shades for the holiday collection would be.. 


 What are your favorite San San nail polish shades? What shades would you like to try?

For more updates, you can follow me on


3 comments:

  1. grgs shade n cute nails..

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/sleek-makeup-blush-by-3-lace-blush.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cute xolor of nail polish. Sweetie now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back in both!xx

    I want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"

    ReplyDelete