"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 29 July 2013

National Bookstore Latest Purchase: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

A visit to the mall would definitely not be complete without picking up a book that I have always wanted to read. The truth is I could have only one book purchased because I left my bag at the coffee shop where my Dad and Lola were catching up and I had only 400 bucks with me. I could have gone back to fetch my wallet but it's a long way back. Anyway, this is what I got, I swear if I had more on me I could no longer get onto the boat all the way to my uncle's place...


Would you be interested in winning a paperback copy? Would you leave me a comment below?

7 comments:

  1. me me me read read read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already done reading this. The photos were nice but the story is kind of bitin. Recently discovered na meron pala sya sequel kaya sya bitin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Cee! As of now the sequel does not have a copy on sale pa... but looking forward to it...

      Delete
  3. A friend of mine loves this book and she wants me to read it. Been wanting to get my hands on it. I heard that it has some creepy photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It's all part of the story, cool experience...

      Delete
  4. Up to now, I still buy medical books! hahah...I must be so corny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read that book but I think it would be great for a giveaway. :)

    http://paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-teaser-on-sale-items-from.html

    ReplyDelete