"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Saturday 5 October 2013

Weekend Haul, Lacquer Love

Judging by the photos that you see here, I think you already get the teeny-tiniest, itty bitty idea that............ I do.... I do... I do.... like NAIL POLISH! 

There....

It's all out... 

Whew. 

Check out my not-so-impressive nails here, here and here

The thing is, I already have quite a collection, but I don't really post and write about my NOTD that much, because I have my plate filled already everyday with work and other stuff that seem to creep up on my to-do when I am already awake. 

After J picked out his laptop to replace the old one which already wanted to give up, we got the chance to walk around and well, here's what I got in two separate shops in just a single afternoon! 


I have always wanted to have clean and neat French manicures, so that explains-"justifies" the Chic Nail Design Two Way Pen and Brush in Ivory.

Next, Bobbie has a new line - (well, new because it's the first time I have heard of it!) called Wondernails, and I will be showing you how it works (gritting my teeth in fear) because accordingly, a clear coat can spell the difference between the matte effect or so...

And I got the OMG in First Date because I needed to compare another color in pink that will be appropriate for work again.


You know, San San is beginning to be a staple in terms of nail polish for me. I picked up another bottle of the clear top coat, then I have Cloudy Gray, Warm Blue and Raspberry Peach. And because I am a sucker for bar soaps, I reached for the Allue milk bath soap.

Please don't ask me for the total amount because that will only make me squirm in embarrassment. I am now thinking of moving the nail lacquers to the big plastic container already.

But I promise, nothing goes to waste because I do share some of them with my aunts who also have an Achilles heel when they spot the little bottles on my vanity. I am keeping them organized as best as I could.

Saying "cross my heart, hope to die" is rather harsh, isn't it? 

4 comments:

  1. i love that pink shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. you can win a bottle of diesel loverdose perfume over on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome haul dear..great products..

    following you dear

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/10/mac-dervish-lip-pencil-swatches-review-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Pink polish. I've been looking for that in watsons here. They say it's only 19 for OMG? I saw one in a store near pergola mall but it's 28??? so i didn't buy it. Hahaha If only it's 20 I want to buy at least 5 to try them. I'm also collecting nail polishes ^_^ It's nice to have rack :)

    ReplyDelete