"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Sunday 13 October 2013

I Should Be Doing Something Else Right Now...

Do you ever get that feeling that you know you should be doing something else completely different and yet, you still go for the not so important tasks on your list? That's what I am feeling today. I can't divulge much details right now. But I can't seem to shake off this guilty feeling that I should be.... just... out there....

Here is the classic example of Monday Blues right here. Yep. Just that. You have witnessed it already.

I guess it's because  I have had expectations over the weekend and I was met with disappointments instead.

Well, at least, I have a mini haul from Sample Room to cheer me up. I have to thank my brother for picking this up in town for me. He is the sweetest baby brother! He is the only one who can pick up my packages (because he drives a car and I don't...)



This is what I got from Sample Room last week. I think I'm one of the last persons to chase after the Charm Powder Brush because it was such a hot item! And of course, OraCare mouth rinse. I am not a stranger to OraCare, in fact I have high praises for this brand. But I will provide the details later, ayt?

Just in case you missed it over the weekend, I have an October giveaway which is open internationally. You can also follow me in my networks:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can so relate with what you're feeling. Whatever it is, I hope you got it done. :-) Oh! I have yet to order again from Sample Room. I've heard of those brushes.

    ReplyDelete