"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 14 May 2012

Who Deserves Cutey Bracelets

I want to win Cutey's bracelets because...

... This month, there is so much for me to look forward to.

Let's say I get to win 4 bracelets from Cutey, thanks to Babyvox's generosity, it is a perfect way to show the girls in my life that they are remembered. I could gift one to my Sis who's coming home on June and who is also celebrating her birthday on June 24. She is a law student and having a very feminine bracelet with her corporate clothes will look just as beautiful.

I could save one more bracelet as a gift to the Chief of Staff of my boss's office to show her that I greatly appreciate her kindness and her assistance all throughout my being part of where I am working right now.

One more could be for my high school friend who's been supportive of me, even after nine years of friendship, who has not dared tell the whole world of my crazy antics and big dreams yet, she deserves one for her birthday this November.

And lastly, I could always save the last bracelet for gift-giving this Christmas, even if it means not having to save one for myself.

I think that females who have touched people in their own special ways deserve charming bracelets from Cutey.

It's all about sharing kindness, and what way to share but through beautiful bracelets from Cutey, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment