"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Lacey Shorts

Who's with me here when I say lacey shorts are just the right element in bringing out the femme factor in a sea of woven cotton, sheer material, and sometimes denim?

This obsession of mine lately has gotten me hooked, even getting me to think of how to add lace on some denim shorts in the closet. My only pair of denim shorts. Good thing I don't have a sewing machine so I won't go crazy all night.

Just sharing some pins from my inspiration board for you to feast your eyes on, so you might be obsessed too!


Black and pink combination


Something neutral


I would really go for the black


And match with wooden bangles

This is a must-have!

Have a good Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love them as well. Haven't found one yet that's affordable though :( so sad!!! hahaha Rhea has one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw her doing a look just this week. I'm also waiting for a nice black one because the color "hides" my wide hips hahaha! Have a good evening Mich! =)

      Delete
  2. I saw lots of these sa FunkBerry at Mindpro! you can go look! :) Wanna buy some nga eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good esp on those of younger age. For me, I will look like a miss fit or maybe a longer version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think adjustments can be made for whatever body type you have Nava K. So nice to hear from you! =)

      Delete
  4. aww, they look really cute pero feeling ko hindi bagay sa akin ?
    haha pero the black ones look really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Athena, I kinda have a soft spot for the black one too. Hehe. I think most of my bottoms are in black. Hahaha...

      Delete