"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Contagious Nail Color sans Savings Worries




Piggy smiles after being fed some coins

I think I would have to admit that being a yuppie and saving up is a very difficult situation to be in.

Why?

Let me describe my situation: I long to pursue further studies. I won't say that I was an excellent student. I'm a wise ass student, (unfortunately) and I'm depending on myself to be able to achieve this. I was planning on enrolling next month, and my ambitious goal was to have it this year. But due to some unavoidable circumstances, it's just probably not happening.

I've been saving since last year, and let me tell you, not that you already know it, but our economy is very challenging. I've been supporting my ambition through taking freelance jobs and somehow, for whatever small amount I have saved up, it's still not enough to pay even half a semester. Now I know what it feels like to be a parent.

I've tried saving up as much as I can. I guess I need more patience.

So here I am, and probably will just share some crazy nail colors to lighten up the mood! This is such a crazy thing for me to doing right now, but nail colors like these are just so cheeky and bright, it's a contagious mood lifter!

Looky looky! =p


Pinks for the dainty femme


Some glitters for the posh femme


For the vintagey femme, some purple and lilacs 


Greens for the nature loving femme


Sorbet shades for the playful femme 

Got your eyes on any of these? Hahaha

6 comments:

  1. Nice colors for the nails! :)) Im sporting a deep red now so maybe I'd settle for something lighter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy Kai I have a question, how do you know which colors to apply? I'm not really very good at nail polish and applying them. Lol. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaahhh i love all those colors. Pastels and bright colors are my fave at the moment. I also like glitters. I know know what you mean about it being difficult to save up. Huhuhu So haaard talaga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to say no to other extra expenses right now hahahaha.

      Delete
  4. saving is great its like sacrificing temporarily for a bigger goal :D anyhoo love the nail colors! esp the pink ones!:)
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rovie so glad you could drop by! I'm sticking to light tones for nail colors right now, probably has something to do with the mood I'm in. Keeping my chin up while saying no to temptation, hehehe. =)

      Delete