"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 14 May 2012

Clown Cake


This guy was wiped out shortly after dinner thanks to my cousins

Getting up on Sunday is supposed to be one of the pleasant feelings all week. However, yesterday was my birthday and I greeted my new age with contentment and pride knowing that I still have a home with a family and a bed to return to at the end of the day. 

It took that clown cake to be finished four hours after it was baked. Mommy really put in some effort just to celebrate my birthday with butter cake base and fluffy icing. And it made me feel like I was seven years old again. What a delight! 

Sometimes, I want to crawl back in bed and not just step outside. That's how pitiful life has turned out to be for me. But still, I manage to get up. 

I also discovered something really interesting in the Blogosphere. If you're tired of ads being placed irrelevantly in blogs, this awesome lady can help. I love the fact that she is not afraid to use teal in her color palette and she knows how to redesign using minimalist themes. Hmm, perhaps a commission to redo my current theme? Nothing beats a clean layout really.

To add, she has a very generous giveaway, and one of the prizes is a blog makeover. Isn't that just generous of her? I'm joining, just in case I get to snag that giveaway. 

Have a good Monday everybody! 


No comments:

Post a Comment