"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ziggy and Zooey: Maddy Stone Has Broken In!



I just have to share the good news that Maddy Stone has broken in!

What am I talking about? Ok, here's the story. I got my pair of Maddy Stone in Size (?) [Not telling you the size of my feet, they are really small] and I was happy that they have a pair in my size and of course, no more pre-order, it's all ready to ship. And thanks to Ziggy and Zooey, I am in love!

Ziggy and Zooey announced that Maddy Stone was on sale and this alerted the bargain hunter in me. So I took advantage of the sale period and ordered mine. My everyday wedges for office wear were cracking at the heels, so this was a chance for me to get a good pair of flats.

So what's the fuss all about? It takes a few turns and wears for leather to be flexible and bend. It's usually stiff at the first wear, and this is what added my confidence that Ziggy and Zooey shoes are made of high quality materials. I didn't doubt that I was getting my money's worth with Maddy Stone. I chose the color because it is a neutral shade and can go well with any attire I put on for the day.

This is also my birthday gift to myself, so yup, I reward myself for my hard work! =)

Here's a photo of my package which arrived earlier than expected thanks to Air21 and the timely service. 


This arrived a day after shipping was confirmed and earlier than expected too! 


These are my new flats! And I looooove it to bits!


Yes, I'm happy! Can you tell I'm happy?


I even wore Maddy Stone to a corporate event on Monday morning, no need for heels that pain my feet thank you very much. I'm super comfortable with a smile on my face. 



Look at all those beautiful colors, I might go back for Aqua soon. 


And these glitter flats will find some space in my shoe rack someday. 


Let's not forget this Lacey shoe. Yes to this! 

{Photos and logo from Ziggy and Zooey}

Ziggy and Zooey, you will be hearing from me again soon! Hahaha. Have a good afternoon everyone!



6 comments:

  1. i love flats! feeling ko dapat lahat ng plain colors and plain designs meron ako basta flats! :)
    ang cute din nung lace :)
    you should get the black one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you are supportive! Hahaha. The lacey designs soon... =)

      Delete
  2. Followed you back (: Love those shoes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laxmi! I like that you have simple style and you're enjoying yourself! =)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Umi! What are your favorite shoe styles?

      Delete