"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 14 May 2013

May Beauty Haul

I just have to say, I am quite lucky that my colleague has an easy peasy way of getting beauty products from her cousin abroad, so that I can have my fix of vanity and color on a regular basis. Here is just a small haul. Now you wonder why I enjoy beauty products so much, I think it just goes with the territory of being a girly girl.

I don't like the feeling of filthy, dirty, and I also don't like overdone makeup. I do enjoy color and I like it subtle, and as much as possible if it comes in a professional tone and subtle manner, I am good with it! I am instantly a fan. Here is this month's beauty haul!


NYC Eye Color Palette in Queens Boulevard (Lilac and Purple shades)

Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick 99/ 514 

PINK Pretty and Pure Sparkling Body Mist

NYC Eyeshadow Wand in Blue Fairy 


What new hauls do you have for yourself today? Do share your motivations with me! Have a good day ahead dears!

1 comment:

  1. I love PINK glimmer mist!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    Much Love,
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete