"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 23 January 2012

Paulo Coelho's Thoughts on the SOPA



Coelho expresses his thoughts on the SOPA in his blog

Who else is against SOPA?

Paulo Coelho, that's who.

Here I am, ready to head home, with a good deal of commuting, when I stumbled upon this blog. It belongs to no other that The Alchemist's author himself, Paulo Coelho. And here, he shares his thoughts on the SOPA.

Visit his blog, and you will be surprised to see that he welcomes those who pirate his works.

Click here: Welcome to Pirate My Books

3 comments:

  1. awww.. Paulo has a point rin.. and I agree with his thoughts regarding SOPA. In fairness, first time kong na-visit yung blog niya :)

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, if it weren't for the SOPA issue, I wouldn't have stumbled upon his blog. =)

      Delete
  2. I know him! Good thing some of them were against the SOPA! :)

    ReplyDelete