"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Friday 16 June 2023

Bomb Scare for Today's Entry | 6.14.2023



Today was a wacko day if you ask me. 

I was already on my desk writing a memo for the update on an ordinance when we heard the news of a prank caller regarding a bomb threat. 

And so, that's the highlight of the week. A bomb threat. 

Although seeing our photos plastered all over social media was embarrassing and shocking, that's that. 



Vlog

I was surprised to see that I now have 96 subs in my YouTube channel. I'm close to a hundred subs.

YouTube recently announced that they are lowering the requirements for more channels to be monetized. If I were able to upload one video every week and promote it, and just continue to stick to a schedule, then I would be able to get monetized in due time. 


Affiliate Marketing

For the first time in years, I understood how affiliate marketing works. Now more than ever, brands are paying for promotions and it's possible to earn commissions with the many platforms around today. 

I have 133 followers on Pinterest lol so I have to learn how to increase my following there. 

I've listed the tasks that I need to do over the weekend. That, and I have to continue writing and looking for gigs to do during the weekend. 




New Desk Mat 

And one more thing that made this week's highlight is the desk mat that I got from Miniso. It feels so different and I was able to retire the Jerry mousepad that I've been bringing around all over the place. I think I can reserve it for travel and other occasions or just leave it at home. 

I was thinking of ordering another one from Shopee for the house for when I work and write at home. It just feels so different. 


Feeling Motivated

Could it be the new laptop? All of a sudden, I feel inspired and motivated to do so many things and my productivity has shot up. 

It could be the laptop then lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment