"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 20 June 2023

My Kindle Obsession

 


I have come this close to purchasing a Kindle Paperwhite in Plum on Ebay. I've been obsessing with the plum color and have been too excited to read the books that I otherwise couldn't read because buying more books is just too expensive and unpractical for me right now. 



My list of titles has become long, I've been snapping titles here and there, especially ones from my favorite authors. 



Reading can actually do me some good and improve my vocabulary. Plus, I would love to read Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. 

I have a ton of plans for my Kindle, and that includes an unboxing video,  and perhaps earn money on the side by applying for one of those reading or editing sites and providing my feedback. 

I have been setting aside money and saving up for it so that I can make a purchase soon and get a case. 

Of course, it has to be pink... 


Big Bad Wolf

The timing is just right, we will be in Manila during the Big Bad Wolf event, so I can definitely check out the books available there. But considering that I'm still saving up for a Kindle, I can just check out the scene and vlog about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment