"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 25 November 2013

Product Spotlight: Nutrilips by Three Beauties London in Blush

Even before I got hold of the right shade for my skin tone from Mary Kay, I've been on the lookout for everyday, wearable lipstick shades. I stumbled upon Three Beauties London Nutrilips being featured in Cash Cash Pinoy and thought hard on whether or not this shade is good for me.



It's a light pink color that has a semi-sheer finish to it. I like that there's not too much shimmer and it's been a regular in my vanity kit for a while now. I've been reaching out for it almost everyday if I have errands to complete or just a feel good day. I got it for only Php385 instead of the usual Php700.

I like that it has a subtle, sweet scent to it instead of just being scented like plain, old lipstick. Also, a couple of swipes can give off a really nice and neat finish. The color makes my whole face look fresh and bright, even if I'm wearing it in the evening. =)

Single Swipe
Double Swipe
 I did a comparison among the pink shades I have in my possession. Even if I look sleepy in the evening, I still can't resist seeing how it looks like on me.


 Giveaways:

2 comments:

  1. I haven't encountered this brand yet. Seems interesting. Thanks for the review. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm not sure if they still have this on the site...

      Delete