"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 31 October 2022

Before I Retire for the Night


Before I retire for the night, let me just say that today is a holiday and I took the time to work on parts of my project paper for graduate school. 

I realize that I have procrastinated long enough, and that I should be tackling things one at a time. 

To be honest, one of the reasons why it took me so long was because I was too idealistic to have a complete set of respondents. When in reality, I had to accept the fact that the time has long passed, and that I must make do with what I have. 

And so, the earlier I accept that, the better. 

If I want to graduate next year, I have to put in the work and prepare myself for the next round of defense. 

So far, I am happy with what I have worked with. And I'm proud to say that I did it all on my own. It won't be long, and I will be finalizing my paper, improving it and sorting out the details. 

I can't wait to celebrate this milestone with C and my family. 

I just really need to close this chapter of my life instead of wondering about the what ifs. 

That's just something for me to dream while I get my rest tonight. Tomorrow is another day. 

Note: The seaport image is about my research on seaport cities. I thought that will serve as a fair enough warning LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment