"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Review: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 10’s


Who would have thought that I’d be writing about these babies years after I’ve had them?

To be honest, I reserved this set only for the special art projects. I knew that these were kind of hard to replace because I got them through special order only, I think back in 2012-13 (?).

With enough use, I can share my thoughts about them with you:


Pros
  • Fine tips for small writing spaces
  • Triangular body shape makes control easy
  • Ink flows continuously!
  • That being said, colors are pigmented and this is quite impressive too
  • Case is multi-functional, it can stand on its own and give easy access to the pen colors you wish to use
  • Dry Safe feature means the pens can be left uncapped for a number of days without drying up (but I haven’t done so yet)
  • Slim and convenient, can be brought anywhere for those doodling activities
Cons 
  • 10 colors only, can be limiting
  • Not readily available here
  • A bit pricey for me ($12.75)

I like that they can be packed in travel with no sweat, plus ten slim colors for writing on traveler’s notebooks can do wonders. Even if I’ve had this set for years, I can still use them up to many more because of their long-lasting ink and usability. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of these.

What are your favorite pen liners? Do you own a similar set? Share your thoughts in the comment box so that we can start a discussion, and I’ll post a series about my traveler’s notebooks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment