"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 12 February 2018

Currently 02.11.18

School

I think school affairs have every reason to cause me my acne lol. They do appear when I’m stressed. 12 units is no joke, as I’m meeting the minimum for my school load.

I’ve finished my report in Urban Planning class yesterday. That leaves my report for Fiscal Policy and then the exam for Friday class which means I have to read everyone else’s input on the subject. So, add to that, here we go second quarter of the semester whoohooo! 


Writing

Well I managed to score a few online finds, in the like of new Tim Holtz washi and also Michaels stamp washi. I’m in love with the pink Gelly Roll pen, it’s Php 56 each and I can’t stop thinking about trying out a new set. I’m just really just fond of it.

I’ve thought of indulging in Bible journaling, maybe that can help me out?

My laptop needs a sleeve and I thought I should give Lazada one more try before I give it up. I’m still eyeing that Sakura Gelly Roll set…. I still can’t get over it lol. 







1 comment: