"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Sunday 27 August 2017

Shop Feature: Pretty Little Things by Clang Featuring Sticker Flakes Haul


It wasn’t long ago when I spotted a post in one of the journaling groups that got me scrolling some more. Isn’t that how we all begin our tiny little hoarding habit? First we become curious, then we fall in love, then just like any love-bitten crazy person, we try to recall our balances in our bank accounts, and then bam. There’s a comment under the photo that says mine, and how did my name get there?

Now, I’m at a position where I want to save for my travels, and then there are destashes everywhere, that I’m constantly in a push and pull with the nice stuff that I see in social media. I’m also looking at you Instagram.

These sticker flakes are from Pretty Little Things by Clang.

But, here I am with my needless justification, the reason why I’m happy with my mini haul:

  • It's super affordable at only Php 50-60 per bag
  • Saved on shipping
  • Stored in handy bags
  • Thick flakes, printed on matte sticker paper with beautiful and clear illustrations 
  • No more hand cutting for me! (at least for now)

Because I always enjoy sticking stuff on my planner and diary, I always treat stickers and washi as a basic commodity next to my coffee. No kidding!


(I really do have a weakness for washi rolls and stickers...) 


So what’s in my haul?

There are all foodie sticker flakes, vintage objects, more foodie flakes and then girls. My package also came with a freebie washi tape.

That mini haul tidies me up in the meantime, and it means serious savings for me from now on! I have to focus and save for my upcoming travel! But of course, there’s going to be a traveler’s notebook you can bet on it.

You can visit Pretty Little Things on Facebook and check out the other stuff there. 

So how many of you are into stickers and washi? Do answer this question and leave me a comment below! I'd love to "meet" more artsy readers. Looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment