"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sundays Are Blessings + Time Off

I guess I have a knack for dragging my friends with me to go on road trips during the weekend. I just think that Sundays are blessings and great for time off. I spent Saturday morning coaching Sophomores and Juniors in debate and we had mocks. It was a productive morning but kind of exhausting. So when Sunday rolled in, I went on a two-hour ride to meet a really special person close to me for a really special time together just catching up.
 



I travelled quite the distance just to be there for this special lady and I am so glad that for once in my life, I went out of my comfort zone to get to Vitali. It was all so worth it.  I miss spending time with her and the trip was one of a kind.
 

And this is what I wore for our trip. I had a gut feeling that the scarf would be helpful to cover myself from dust and heat and I was right. Also, it helped me keep warm because on our way home we rode an open jeep and it was raining like crazy!

 
V Neck Tees in Gray by Giordano
Teal Bead and Purple Wooden Pendant Necklace by Christine's Books and Baubles
Teal Pashmina Scarf from Davao
Polka Dot Tote Blogger's Own
Blue Jeans by Penshoppe

 
Femme Pink Leather Watch by Avon
Pink BFF Beads Bracelet by Runway Shop
Silver Hair Tie Blogger's Own



When I arrived home I immediately had a warm shower and ended the day with a couple of butter cookies and chocolate milk.
 
How about you? What did you do during the weekend?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment