"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 11 November 2014

I Hijacked These People And Here's Where We've Been!

 I hijacked some of my friends with me over the weekend so that we could go to the Ecozone grounds and take a look at some of the Boy Scout activities that took place there. Even if we weren't expecting to stay the night, we still managed and had quite the time of our lives. We even witnessed three subcamps of Boy Scouts dancing to the animation of Gummy Bear and they were all so cute! It was too dark to take a video though. Another rare sight was seeing them all gather for a Boodle Fight dinner (again, photos were too dark).
 
But I'm still grateful that I had company for the evening and we talked and ate a lot. We had to walk from point A to point B and I really had to drag them all over the place since I was showing them around.

 
 
 
We got to explore the Water Park at sunset. Photo Opp!
 
 
 
I think that all of the bed sheets provided for us were in pink, one Hello Kitty fan was really happy... They were learning to make their own beds over here LOL.
 
I guess you can say that I spent much time in the Tiangge Tiangge... Like waaaay too much time...
 





This foot-long marshmallow just cost Php 5 and it's super gooey.


I got to witness this man cook fresh, hot piyaya in two flavors (note the bucayo and ube varieties) and learned that they came all the way from Bacolod. You get hot piyaya for only Php 7 each.


 
I had fun with my companions but I was constantly thinking about those who weren't able to go, specifically the ones who were tied up at work and other activities in school because of all people, they were the ones who deserved some time out. I'm thinking of another getaway maybe next month because I can't wait for another escapade. I guess I can be forgiven for ambushing these people (since they can't deny that they had fun)!
 
How was your weekend? Leave a comment below! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post looks like a lot of fun :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete