"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Friday 5 September 2014

Natural Goodness Straight from the Beehive, Burt’s Bees from Sample Room

 Burt’s Bees has been known for its lip balms. However, this time around, there are new products to try thanks to Sample Room.


This has got to be one of the best lotions I've tried. For two weeks, I've noticed that my skin has become smoother especially around the elbows where it is usually rough. It is fast absorbing and leaves a subtle, minty scent behind. I've used it at a time that my wrists had rashes and yet it completely soothed and calmed down the reaction. The lotion glides on very well and I'll be sad to see it empty.


For a small, compact size, the hand salve can calm me with its scent. I like that it has a lemon, fresh scent unlike other rubbing balms and it's quite solid. However, I can only pick up limited product and rub it on my hands, but the application is always so smooth and it's a good product to apply on the hands after heavy tasks around the house.


I'm just grateful that I got to try out Burt's Bees products and they are very useful for me. The scents are calming and they make great pre-bed time buddies.  I'm also going to look forward to Burt's Buzz when it's released soon.

Have a great weekend and I'll update you with all that's been happening. I know it's been a while but I do strive to keep things in line.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is not yet opened.... It makes me want to open it tuloy. I want to try all their products because I love organic products. I also have the cuticle, it seems that they're the same. What's Burt Buzz?

    (" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana ")

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teri! It's a documentary on the brand's founder and it shows how he leads such a simple and humble life. =)

      Delete