"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 1 May 2014

On Fragrances: Zen Zest Cabinet Deodorizer and Anti-Mosquito Room Fragrances



Whoa it's May! I didn't even notice... May is quite a special month for me. It means new beginnings and I can't wait to do my religious ritual on the 13th. But I'll elaborate on that later. In the meantime, let me introduce you to new spritzes and new lovable scents. 

Whoever thought of this is brilliant! In this case, it's fragrance connoisseur Zen Zest. I’ve been searching for ideas for my monthly On Fragrances feature and Sample Room lays it right on my lap.

Fragrances for your room? Why not? It’s your personal space in your home and it’s one place where you should feel revitalized and refreshed. 


Zen Zest brings forth two rejuvenating scents for one’s personal spaces. For only 20 points each, I got to try the Cabinet Deodorizer and Anti-Mosquito Room Fragrance. It’s just the perfect end-notes to spring clean!


The Cabinet Deodorizer in Iris Peony and Fresia Blossom is just lovely. It's an all-around deodorizer and every time I open my closet, the fragrance is so refreshing. It lasts for at least three days.I'm impressed with the way it neutralizes bad odors, I feel calm too knowing that because of the sweet, light scent from the Iris Peony in this mixture.
 

For the Anti-Mosquito Spray, it's a mixture of Citronella, Lemongrass and Eucalyptus. Unlike the other insect repellants making use of the Citronella and Lemongrass combination that I've tried, the addition of Eucalyptus in this concoction adds just the right minty fragrance. It's just the right balance and the Eucalyptus floats above the other two scents making it more of a minty insect repellant. Looking for added bonus? You don't have to apply it onto the skin. I like that it's safe to spray in most corners of the house as well.

The only downside? I wish the full-sized bottles were made available, because this is such a luxury item at a very affordable price! I think I'm lucky to be able to have availed of the Limited Edition scents. 

For now, I'll be spritzing away until my next post.

What are your discoveries for the month of May? Any resolutions you would want to share with me?

2 comments:

  1. My problem with spraying fragrances inside my closet is that the moisture encourages the growth of mold :( I just air it out to keep it from developing a "kulob" smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to remember that and check every once in a while =)

      Delete