"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 7 May 2014

My Summer Picks for May 2014

To tell you the truth, I'm preparing myself for something big next month. This week alone, I've been blogging less and helping more clients with writing needs. I've also had to go to meetings to gather details and facts for my reports. But when I am sitting in front of the laptop and pushing keys one by one, I feel accomplished and closer to my goals. May is a very special month for me, and I can definitely feel change coming. 

Stalking online shops just made me realize that there are two things that have been constant on my wishlist, and that's shoes and bags.

OMOSHI Carry Label Messenger Bag from Okay Okay.com Php 699

I feel like this messenger bag will be useful for a personal birthday gift that will be arriving this month. I can easily throw in books, notebooks, pens and other necessary gadgets in here. 

Venice Never Full Bag from Paris Dreams Shoppe Php 650

I certainly like quilted tote bags in neutral colours and the Venice Never Full Bag sure can match my neutral flats. I like to use bags that can carry my wallet, phone, pocket Wi-Fi and other personal stuff. The thing about bags is that I stick to only one whenever I have errands to do in town.

Suelas Puntera Basic in Grey Php 500
Suelas Couro in White-Black Php 700
I've been searching for comfortable footwear and found these from Suelas. I like everything classic and minimalist so I guess it shows in my selection. I've already submitted a form and am currently waiting for a reply.

So what does that say about my style? I think it's all about clean lines, functional neutrals and comfort. I do have a weakness for florals but that can come at another time because I've used and abused them enough I think. I don't also want to bore you with my choices of makeup and tools. I'm a die-hard fan of Urban Decay so you pretty know where this is heading. =)

How's your Wednesday? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment