"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Unboxing: 13 Piece Sampler Buffet from Beauty Selection by Aliza Sim


When the good news broke, I decided to reward myself just because. I also found Beauty Selection by Eliza Sim at Happy PH. This Sampler Buffet has 13 products and comes in a cute pink travel pouch in kiss prints. Perfect for Valentine's  don't you think? Can you believe I did the unboxing in a hospital room of all places? I was playing watcher and keeping my mom company when she was confined for a weekend. The confinement didn't last long thought because she was insisting to go home because she badly missed her dog! Dog lovers, yeah...



I'm also grateful that the bag included perfume samples because fragrances give me an idea on which scents to write about for my next On Fragrances post. I have another feature coming up though!


The bag also has some hair care products, I received Rockaholic Hair Spray in travel size and a Technician Color Care shampoo which I gave a try in the hospital room.

 



These are my favorites in the bag. The Urban Decay Primer Potion will go well with my Naked 2 Palette and I already am impressed with this brand. I already emptied my ELF Primer wand now I have this to play with.


The Escada Shimmer Powder is really cute and handy. Its powder is perfumed. Although I'm not really a fan of shimmer, I am willing to put this on exception simply because it's one of those feel good products that I can use to give me a boost. The puff is small but still very useful.


I'm quite grateful that I got this bag that's not just an assortment of mumbo jumbo. I actually can use some of the products here especially for travel since I'm anticipating another trip at the end of the month. This turned out to be a feel-good bag and I am so enjoying it!

Do you see some products here that you would want me to review? I'm thinking of doing a quick spotlight on the fragrances already. Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing high end brands here. How much are these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for dropping by! It's Php 700 for the whole bag, however I think it's the last one listed in the shop. You can still check more finds from Beauty Selection at HappyPH. =)

    ReplyDelete