"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 3 February 2014

Clap Along (Because I'm Happy)

I've just discovered this song by Pharell Williams lately and it's been on a loop in my Sony Xperia Walkman. It's just the right song for the way I'm feeling right now. Can you believe how many episodes of Happy Tree Friends show up when you search for this particular happy song in YouTube? Fun thought: the video 1AM lasts for an hour and 4 seconds! I don't mind playing this on a Sunday morning.




So what's the impetus to make me feel happy to be able to listen to Pharell Williams' 1AM song for an hour? Nothing much , just that I passed the Second Level CSC last week. I've also allowed myself a celebration.


My 13 Piece Sampler Buffet from Beauty Selection by Aliza Sim arrived thanks to HappyPH. I'll be showing you its contents on a separate post.  I've done its unboxing in a hospital room of all places!

In a nutshell, it's all about rewarding myself for a job well-done. I've honestly felt proud having addendum bragging rights but I'm now getting ahead of myself. I hope you are happy too!

4 comments:

  1. By the term CSC, you meant the Civil Service examination? Wow, congratulations! I've heard it's quite tough to pass the exam. I, myself, haven't got the chance to take it due to work schedules (when I was still working as a teacher). But I managed to pass the licensure exam for teachers about 12 years ago. Tanda ko na! Hihihi! Congratulations again! The sampler buffet looks interesting by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Nella. even though I took the same course, I didn't get the chance to review and take the exam. Perhaps now is a good time to try for me? I wonder what are the changes in the LET this time around.

      Delete
  2. Yey! Congrats Ate! Me wants some desserts like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can pass the LET. My friend (our cum laude) told me that for her, civil service exam is way harder than LET. :) Kaya go na! :)

    ReplyDelete