"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 9 January 2014

January Hauls, Bits and Pieces


The first month of the year, I thought I had enough time to wrap things up and take it slow, but it's not what I expected. I'm currently going after my personal goals and realized that it takes courage to do all the things I really want and that I have to trust in myself.  It's really no use holding on to the things that weight me down when I want to fly. 2013 was a year of hits and misses, but at least I am mature to realize what I should be prioritizing and what I should be accomplishing this year. My goals may be difficult but still doable.

Starting the year, it's all a mixture of re-energizing and indulging in comfort (as you can see in photos of my favorite food) and the things that I enjoy. Throughout this week I was kind of feeling pressured, but now, I feel relieved and encouraged somehow. I find strength in the least expected places and I am glad to know that there are people who truly value me as a person.

There will be more to come here in my corner, albeit I struggle to find time to let you know what's happening with me so far, but I'm still going to make it a point to come back on every now and then.

From me to you, thank you for making my time here truly memorable.

xoxo
Raisie

1 comment:

  1. hi :D good luck with everything ^^ the food looks yummy ;D

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete