"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Sample Room Hauls for December

After a business trip, sessions and dragging luggage all around the place, I'm back in my good ol' hometown. I was supposed to update you about my other hauls but work and time got in the way. I also received this before I left town and there goes the post....

Sample Room restocked the Moringa line and also introduced its newest product, the Moringa Herbal Hair, Scalp & Skin Therapy Oil. 


A close up on the herbal therapy oil....

And in perfect timing, I like trying out bar soaps. All the bar soaps I have are all gone, melted and overused so when I received this, it went on a road test immediately. I like the scent and it makes for a soothing pre-bed time component though.
 


The second haul that I received from Sample Room after claiming my points, included the series of daily releases called the Twelve Days of Christmas. These are what I was able to secure with much patience.

I've been trying out Collection Hotlights Gloss and have a good feeling that this will have a semi-permanent place in my vanity.  The Sappe Beauti Drink is good for only one serving and I emptied it immediately at breakfast this morning. It's best served frozen or chilled because it has a really mild taste, not to mention it's also pretty smooth for a fiber drink. Any ice mixed with it will dilute the flavor. The Bifesta Cleansing Lotion did a good job of removing eyes, face and lip makeup from my face and the sample comes with two sachets of sebum removing lotion.


So for December, I will be keeping my eyes opened for other surprises from Sample Room and wait to get my points back, I'm sure there will be more new products before the season ends. The reason behind the blurry photos? I'm using my camera phone. You can see that some products are out of focus and there is too much vibrancy in the colors even when no modifications were done. Trusty Pentax had to retire after ten years of being in service.

If time permits, I will be able to post a little more this weekend and keep you updated. In the meantime, enjoy the holidays with your family and friends and practice the spirit of giving!

xoxo
Raisie

No comments:

Post a Comment