"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Friday 1 November 2013

Would You Enjoy Chocolate Diamonds On Your Fingertips?

And I am back! It may sound like I've been busy with work, and that fact I do have to confirm. So much for trying hard to be able to update this corner frequently.Four haul posts later, and some weeks in between (work has kept me busy), here I am back to my nail polish features. 

For this particular shade, I can't help noticing that it resembles liquid chocolate diamonds. If you want an idea, here are luscious jewelries that are proudly called chocolate diamonds.

Photo from http://www.kay.com


They look delicious don't they? They are even sweeter to show off. So how can simple women on a budget enjoy chocolate diamonds on our hands? Here's a tip. You can enjoy chocolate diamonds' liquid version. Run to the nearest HBC store you can find and look for the nail polish bottle that closely resembles a rich, dark, brown spectacled color. In my case, I picked up San San's Nail Polish in Burnt Copper.


Pleased with it, I am. With a couple of coats, it sure looked like there were gleaming pieces of bejewelled chocolate diamonds on my nails. You can see the tiny glitters just by looking at the bottle.


And if you must know, this color stayed on my nails for a full week! That's seven days without thinking of changing even if I had new colors from San San. Now I am protecting this precious color as long as I can! With rich nails like these, chocolate diamonds should not be eaten, they should be flaunted!

2 comments:

  1. I love chocolate diamonds - I realise how silly that sounds I mean after all - diamonds = good, chocolate = good - OF COURSE I'm going to like chocolate diamonds, but just like yellow ones they are so unusual and classy! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you Charlotte, chocolates and diamonds are as good as they are apart and when they are together lol =)

      Delete