"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Friday 8 November 2013

It's Been A Mary Kay Week! True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral

Every lady has a "hunting for that good shade of lipstick" era, or so I assume. But now Mary Kay has been opening its doors and welcoming me lately, so I figured, I should invest in that correct lipstick shade. When I say correct lipstick shade, I learned something from Ms Epie of Mary Kay Zamboanga today. When it comes to  daytime makeup, especially in the office, it is best to have a light and wearable shade of lipstick. And what did Ms Epie recommend? She pulled out, not a wand (though at this point I feel like she is such a fairy godmother already) but a Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral.


It comes in a sleek, push button silver packaging. According to Ms Epie, this is a new shade. To open, push the top and the whole thing slides out, very smart if you ask me, I feel like a Ms James Bond when it pops up. =) 



Light you are! Mom got to test it out first hoping that it's her color, turns out it's not. And for the swatches, you can see that it glides on smoothly and takes only a light swipe.

Single Swipe, Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral

Double Swipe, Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Color Me Coral

I will update this post and let you know how it all goes, in the meantime, do enjoy the weekend and I have a giveaway to launch so keep checking out this little cyber zone! =)

4 comments:

  1. The nail varnish matches beautifully too

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kinda remind me of revlon lip butter :)

    ReplyDelete