"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 23 September 2013

Product Spotlight: San San Nail Polish in Perfectly Pink

Even before the urban warfare started here, I got the chance to pick up new nail polishes from HBC in the city thanks to my ever constant shopping companion who understands my need to be girly girly. Apart from the Rosy Blush that I picked up earlier, I also got these two shades of additional nail polishes in Perfectly Pink and Seal Brown.

One thing that I really like about the San San nail polishes from HBC is that they are long-lasting and don't chip that easily. Let me elaborate later on. But why Perfectly Pink and Seal Brown? For one, I wanted to see how subtle of a pink the shade will look on my nails, and for the latter, I am a huge sucker for anything dark brown. Really, let me show you a collection of all my browns later, ok?
 
I find that you can get really good value for these 12ml bottles, because at Php 37 each they sure can last long with a decent amount of topcoat for protection.


Perfectly Pink is too frosty for me, but I think this will do for the outdoors or during travels and trips to the beach. It is super feminine, but I find it too attractive to be worn to the office. But I am keeping this shade with me just in case, especially for weekend trips with friends and loved ones.

Don't forget to join my Wawaza Authentic Japanese Products giveaway, this is your chance to do so, it is extra special, don't let it slip you by!

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors! Would love to try this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead Pauchee! Hehehe, I really like the contest of pink and brown... Now if only I was more gifted with designing nail art... =D

      Delete