"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Eyes Are Getting Smaller- Arguing Over Saving Private Ryan (1998)


Photo from wildlandfireleadership.blogspot.com
One reason why I don't want to share rooms with anyone is because I value sleep. I love my sleep. I need sleep. Especially if I want to wake up motivated and rested for the next working day.

Last night my Sis was already in bed when she woke me up with a question, as if it were a matter of life and death, only to find out if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was in Saving Private Ryan (1998) together with Tom Hanks. I said no, it was Vin Diesel. (I know for sure because I am a huge fan of Vin Diesel, I have a crush on him ever since he became triple X.)

She insisted no, it was The Rock. I said no, it was Vin Diesel. I should know because I follow Vin Diesel and most of his movies, yeah, you too Jason Statham and Ethan Hawke, I am watching you!

So it took her about half an hour to realize and admit it, yeah it was Vin Diesel. You should know my Sis, she wants to win possibly every argument.

Now that she succeeded in waking me up, I went to tossing and turning my way back to sleep. This was a really unfortunate time to stay awake because of the red alert status in our area too. I could really use as much sleep as I could get in order to stay awake at work.

Now that I am at work, I feel my head becoming heavier and heavier and my eyes are becoming smaller and smaller. I already have small Chinese eyes and now the most that they resemble are tiny, little slits. I am now depending on caffeine to keep me awake until lunch.


1 comment: