"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Friday 9 August 2013

Beauty Review: Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude by Tupperware

I finally found the lipstick shade and brand that goes well with my skin tone! I even took a formal application photo wearing the shade and it turned out well for me. I was in search of a barely-there shade and I finally met my match! I also found it in Sample Room of all places! The good thing about it is that even if the lipstick itself cost only Php 330, I didn't pay for a full size sample and just paid for the shipping fee along with a perfume sample of Thierry Mugler's Alien.


"Keep your lips healthy and kissable with Colour Collections's Vitamin E Lipsticks, a range of lipsticks that are formulated with Vitamin E, making your lips still look moisturized and supple even long after the color wears off. It also has sunscreen that protects your lips from the harmful UV rays of the sun."

About The Company 

Most people know the brand Tupperware to be associated with durable kitchen and home containers made of plastic and the like, but not a lot of people are aware of their cosmetics line. Tupperware Brands has a cosmetic line and has allowed Sample Room members to try out their bestselling, glamorous lipsticks with Vitamin E. It is known to speed up cell regeneration and retain natural moisture content of the lips. 

Price 

For a 4g lipstick sample that is already full-sized, it costs Php 330, but since I got it from Sample Room, it's only 85 points for members and the only expense is the provincial shipping fee of Php130. 

About The Product

There are three types to choose from: satin, sheer and matte. Because I am on the lookout for wearable, barely-there shades, I chose the Pinkish Nude in Sheer finish but I am curious to try the Red Wine Satin finish next. It promises sheer texture, and is loaded with Vitamin E to maintain smooth, sensuous and vibrant lips and also a glamorous finish. 

Who Is It For?

This shade is for those who are:
  • On the lookout for affordable lipsticks
  • Fond of sheer finish lipsticks and pinkish shades
  • Looking for wearable, barely-there, everyday shades for conservative environments

Pros

I like that it offers:

  • Moisturizing effects, it is very sheer and has gloss-like appearance on the lips
  • Very lightweight, as if there is no lip color whatsoever
  • Subtle pink shade most of all, it goes well with my skin tone!
  • Affordable for most women
  • No drying after-effects which means chapped lips! 

Cons


I don't like that:

  • The packaging is bulky, it would have been better if it came in a slimmer stick
  • It is available only through Tupperware dealers 
  • Totally wears off after drinking water, must be due to its sheer finish


The Verdict

As I have said, I found my match and it seems like this will be my no-brainer, everyday go-to shade. Now I wonder if the Red Wine Satin lipstick is just as good...

Are you feeling lucky? Do you think you can bring home a Paperback copy of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children here

8 comments:

  1. nice color,hello dear I'm anew follower on GFC and bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back, I'm also a Pinay blogger :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am heading over to check it out! =)

      Delete
  2. I love the shade! Sort of like my favorite shade! I have a lippie I got from my cousin and it sort of has the same shade. Thanks for introducing me to Sample Room. I encountered it for the first time in this post. Would check it out. I really want that lippie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow nagging influencer pa ako sayo ngayon Pau! =D

      Delete
  3. Naww. My mom turned off the lappy and I didn't publish my comment yet! haha anyway, the lip color suits you well. I thought dark siya good thing you tried and show us the outcome. I love nude too but not this shade yung as in nude na parang fair skin. haha I followed you pala via GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting that Tupperware is selling lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty...nice color...blend's well with your natural skin color...

    ReplyDelete