"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Sunday 18 August 2013

August Sample Room Goodies

Another Sample Room package here, and my Celeteque list of loved products is slowly growing, thanks to Sample Room. For my most recent haul, I have received these:

Celeteque Dermoscience Brightening Radiance Body Cream
Colour Collection in Red Wine Satin

As usual, you could look forward to the reviews of these products once I already have enough observations. I got to try out the body cream (fancy name for lotion?) and I will let you know what I think about it soon enough. I was so nervous when swatching the lipstick, that will be two red lippies for me now. I have a small but reliable collection of lip color because the other shades that I don't really fancy, I give to aunts and my sister.


How's your weekend? Mine is a busy one, I cleaned the guest bathroom and turned it into a small spa corner! Whee! My solo project is not done yet, I am looking for wicker baskets that are durable to make up for the organizing system in such a small bathroom. I'm not done yet, but I could proudly show off photos once I am, how's that sound?

And of course, remember how I blogged about how I prepared for an exam and job interview? I was told last Friday that I could "report on Monday" and so, thankfully I am preparing for tomorrow. 

That's all for now, I hope I still get to blog and keep you updated despite the changes that are happening in my life. 

Keep smiling! 

My paperback giveaway is still ongoing so you can participate here and I have collaborated with another blogger for this month for a second giveaway. You can check them out and join if you are feeling lucky!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I have to thank you because reading your posts about Sample Room pushed me to have an account as well. Waiting for my package to arrive. :) Good luck on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Jemm thank you I feel happy to be an influence to another ZC blogger! =)

      Delete
  2. congrats on you new job, such a good news to hear! <3

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla and thanks also for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Ive never heard of Sample room before, thanks for sharing!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great to hear. Thanks for dropping by! =)

      Delete
  4. thanks for sharing! will be looking forward for it!
    check out my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the job! I am not much into lotions but I've heard lots of good things about that Radiance Cream. Celeteque is honestly super reliable and has such a super low price-point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! how was your first week? :)

    ReplyDelete