"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Sunday 21 July 2013

Unboxing BDJ Box July- A Whole Lot Of Pampering Goodness!

My July BDJ Box arrived and you can just imagine my sister and I's excitement as we learned that the box was arriving. Before that, I already knew what the contents were because some gals were already posting photos online of their unboxing but we still had fun. My Sis even assisted me with the unboxing photos.


This is the whole package which looks so compact, but don't let the small size fool you because...



It's got a whole lot of Dove love and the usual treats from BDJ Box. Not bad for the month of July right? 

It's my first time to receive a BDJ Box, which was supposed to be a belated birthday present. Since all of the June slots were already sold out, I was able to get a slot for July. This month's theme is all about Head to Toe Pampering, and BDJ sure knows how to reward hardworking girls in the middle of the year.

When I first heard about the Top to Toe Pampering theme, I prepared myself for spa products, but now that I see all the Dove goodies and even added makeup, I think it's still more than enough to have a full body pampering experience.


Now look at this love from Dove, (fun rhyming!) there are all full-sized products that is enough to make me feel pampered. I'm a long time Dove user so this has just saved me at least a thousand bucks in my body care supply! Even Mommy is impressed... =D 

For this month, the BDJ team prepared a buffet of Dove pampering. Here, there is just not one but two bottles each of full-sized hair care for the crowning glory. There is the Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo 180 ml (2 bottles) and the Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner 180 ml (2 bottles). For the body, this will be handy for me as I travel at the end of this month, so I should be sure to pack the Dove White Beauty Bar Moisturizing Milk 135g. 


And for the BDJ Box itself, it's still oozing with sweetness and goodness, not to mention the most interesting stuff I have ever had my hands on... The color palettes in here are just what I need!
  



So what am I looking forward to with this month's beauty products? I am no stranger to Dove, and I am a big fan of the Energizing line because of its squeaky, clean scent for bath bar and deodorant. But receiving a super-generous line of eight full-sized products can just simply make anyone's day, and I have to say I can't wait to try the Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Treatment Mask 200 ml. I still have a small bottle of the Intense Repair Shampoo in the bathroom right now even as we speak and this could help me with my hair fall issues.


Another Dove full-sized product that I am excited to try is the Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Aerosol 169 ml. I have been using the stick and roll-on for many years now, so using a spray deo is a first for me. At least I don't have to worry because Dove is gentle on my skin-even my underarms.


Now from the July BDJ Box itself, it's a treat that I am glad not to have missed. This box really caught my attention. I can't wait to try the Enchanted Eyeshadow and I got the Pixie Dust Shimmer Eye Palette Nude Eyes. 


 I like that this palette I received consists of neutrals which is really wearable for me. This only means that the team pays attention to my beauty profile and personal preferences since wearing anything too loud is not appropriate for a corporate environment. The super-tiny-sparkly formulation makes me feel like I am staring at real pixie dust! =p

Another plus is the usable applicator. I say usable because I have other eyeshadow palettes that promise good color but kind of fall back on the applicator since I don't really like to bring around a long eyeshadow brush in the bag.


Another sweet treat I like is the Too Cool for School BB Cream  from the BDJ Box. Lunch Box is a Korean Brand and they gave me the travel size tube. This is just perfect for an upcoming trip next week to visit relatives. So yeah, this is a keeper.


I really think the packaging is cute and clever. 


Well it was my sister who announced dibs on this one. She is a regular user of Revlon lippies but to tell you honestly, this is my first time to own a Revlon lipstick of my own. The usual brands that I have come to know are Mary Kay, Human Nature and Maybelline. But now, I have an added shade and I think I can experiment with this. 


I have heard of many positive reviews about Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter, as for the shade I got, it's in Raspberry Pie. It's a deep maroon pink shade. I haven't swatched it yet so let's see if it suits my skin tone. 


So far, these are the highlights of the whole July BDJ Box. There are still a lot of products in here like the Beach Hut Sunblock, Foot Appeal Mask, and the Sure Slim Voucher.




All in all, I think this is a great box, not to mention it is practical and there are a lot of good items putting the total estimated amount to over Php 4, 070. Whew. Just looking at that amount gives me a proud feeling. It's a good box, if not excellent. It makes me curious as to what's next. All the August boxes are already sold out but the September boxes are open for reservations.

It's tempting, I know. But I am more than satisfied with this month's box and receiving a July BDJ Box simply strengthens my interest that I could gift a similar one to a very special woman come October this year.


The BDJ Box team deserves a pat on the back for the job well done they have made. From the friendly responses I get in Twitter from their official account, to the carefully selected products that they offer, I am tempted to continue a subscription for more months to come. 


See how quick they are to respond to a simple question? 


So are you a Dove user too? Have you subscribed to any sampling boxes so far? What are your thoughts? 

If you haven't joined my Firmoo giveaway yet, you can check it out here. I hope you had a good weekend! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment