"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 11 July 2013

New Sample Room Goodies

How have you all been? I can't believe that a lot can happen in just a week. But that's life, and it all depends on how fast you can react to the events, and how well one can manage it all.

I am just glad my e-library is back. That only means that I can continue my reading habits. However, I have encountered problems with the title that I am most interested in. Every other title seems to load just fine. I have to look into the memory card though.

But blogwise, I have some surprises coming in store for you this month. You might want to look out for the next posts here and follow me on Bloglovin to be the first to know.

Here are some goodies that I received from Sample Room. You can watch out for the reviews for these products soon. In the meantime, I won't stay long, I have a huge project that I have to finish and I hope you all are having a good week. Hang in there, tomorrow is Friday!


Clickables

Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment