"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Confessions of a Bibliophile: The Dirty Lil Secret Is Out!

Yeah from what you see here, I am letting you in on a little secret....


Yeah, reading The Great Gatsby and still have To Kill A Mockingbird on queue. 

I do read in the toilet! 

Ok, the truth is- this is my entry for a photo contest from a few months before to Book Depository's theme: Places Where You Read. So what would lead me to post a wacky photo of myself online? A whole library of Lord of The Rings nonetheless...

Alright, so if you are a bibliophile, you could more or less do crazy things for books.

How about you?What are the things you are willing to do for books? Let's have a fun discussion below! 

1 comment:

  1. Love both books!!! To kill a Mockingbird is amazing :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete