"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 25 July 2013

Beauty Review: San San Nail Polish Touch of Tan + Exam and Job Interview Nails


Sometimes neutrals can be refreshing. The reason why I went to look for neutral nail polishes was because I needed something calm when I went around submitting resumes and taking exams. See, it's not only justifiable to have these but it is also a good move if you will. Now on to what I think about these nail polishes. 

San San Nail Polish Colorless

Pros
  • It can be used as a top coat and base coat, making it really versatile. 
  • It is also quick-drying which is a big plus for me and it acts as a nail hardener.
  • Can you believe that you can get a dual purpose product for only Php 37?
  • The bottle is durable and I like the simple but effective packaging.
Cons
  • It bothers me that it smells strongly of alcohol.
  • Also, 2-3 coats are needed to prevent chipping. 

San San Nail Polish Touch of Tan 

Pros

  • This is another smooth-gliding lacquer and the shade is refreshing and really appropriate for conservative working environments
  • Again only at Php 37, it's affordable!

Cons

  • Smells strongly of alcohol too. 
  • Needs 2 coats at least for decent color. 


But overall, I am really fond of the color and I still have it on even if it is already more than a week. I will be confident wearing this shade without any supervisor commenting that "the nail polish is too loud". Ok, I did watch that episode of Be Careful With My Heart. 

In addition, this is also the shade that I put on during one of the exams I took last week. It does feel good to have non-distracting nails during a pencil and paper test again. Makes me feel like a freshman in college! 


Now that I am packing up for a trip with the family, I have to choose for a fun nail polish. I have over thirty colors already, so which one should I choose? Do you have any suggestions? 



1 comment:

  1. It's my color! Kaso parang ang mahal kasi ang liit haha pero it's worth it nmn or yung ibang brands nalang pero mas malaki? *kuripot* haha i'd suggest this kind of color para mas classy and formal!

    ReplyDelete