"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 27 June 2013

What I Am Crushing On Right Now

Hi friends how are you all doing?

I have been waiting for some packages to arrive, one is from an international courier which takes about three weeks, or even a month, depending, and the other one is from a local courier which should have arrived anytime a couple of days ago. But I would rather not let that get me down.

I would like to share with you some things that I have been drawing inspiration from, as well as some that I have been crushing on for some time now. If you are one to indulge in rewarding, active scents, I can share something with you about me.... I like sniffing on various scents. Even if I am left alone at home and wearing just tattered shorts and shirt, I can spritz on a little and sniff my way into a relaxing day. And I really don't mind masculine scents such as Aknarf Cologne for Men. The bottle alone looks out of this world! I will be discussing more about scents, colognes and perfumes after the Liebster post next week... (And I have another book review set for you, ayt?)


Another crush of mine right now is Urban Decay eyeshadow. The only thing that intimidates me about this thing of beauty is its price! But other than that, I think this is a good palette to have especially if one is intent on corporate looks and executive grooming. The colours are not too loud and there are two palettes to choose from!




So even if these are just random thoughts, I am hoping that someday I can experiment with the colors and see how it all turns out. I hope you are having a great time! How is the work week treating you? If you need to let out, you can leave your comments and I will be right back at you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment