"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Thursday 6 June 2013

Sta. Cruz with Family

I've been living in Zamboanga for already more than 20 years and I haven't set foot in Sta. Cruz Island. Poor me, I know. My Mom and her brothers used to go there a lot when they were teens. And now is the only time that I can do so. I even went to some beaches in Basilan, but I just got to see a glimpse of Santa Cruz. Even if it is a little late, I am still glad that I had a day to unwind with Mom and my cousins.














My cousin gave me a sea urchin shell and there were tiny hermit crabs inside. I released them back in the ocean before we left the island. 


Here is my collection of seashells that my cousins gave me. 


And these were the books that I brought along to read so I could enjoy an unplugged day. 

1 comment:

  1. hi new follower here= =)

    http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete