"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 4 February 2013

Weekends Are Love Photos

Here is a quick run down of my activities last weekend, (and I am blogging about this when it is already Tuesday!)

I had a quick lunch with my Mommy and my Sis at Don Vicente Restaurante Latino in Tetuan.  It is my second time to have lunch here and I am glad to inform you all that they are preparing for a very special and intimate Valentine affair with beloved customers. In the meantime, I am happy that my Mom is able to experience lunch in one of my favorite restos in the city and the food, to add, is excellent as always.


I just adore how the tinted glass window made a contrast in this indoor shot. 


Don Vicente now features an authentic silver set in one of its decors. I wonder how old it is. 


Mommy takes a look at the menu. Our driver for the day was Nong Berto


This is my Sis looking so small against the painting. 


I had Putanesca for lunch. 
 


This is Mommy's carbonara. She left no morsel unharmed. 


Nong Berto and Sis had the same order and from the looks of it, it definitely tastes yummy!


This frozen Manga Crema hits the spot after a full meal. 

As for Sunday, I baked butter cake because Lola Portia was visiting the house and by the end of Sunday afternoon, there was no more cake left. Maybe next time I could ask my brother to take more photos of me baking. 



Would you care to comment on what you did last weekend? Leave a comment below and I shall return the love! 

2 comments:

  1. I always encounter a bit of a poor service when I get my butt over to Don Vicente but I can't help but keep going back for the great food! I love the asadas, especially the pork version. Must definitely try out the pasta dishes next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tama Jannie! The place is for the slowpokes who want to be lazy lazy. And as for the food, next time, I will be trying the asadas instead of the pastas. =D

      Delete