"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 7 January 2013

Starry Denim on Aztec

Finally! I have time to rest, blog and catch up!

I was so excited and happy that I finally met up with my long time friends from high school last weekend, even if there were three who were absent, I cheerfully brought my delayed and wrapped Christmas presents to share with them. Even I can't believe that it's been over a decade of friendship! I am just uber happy that we got to bond again.

In the meantime, my packages from Adah Belle arrived, and I got to assemble a summer ready outfit! Perhaps it is a sign of excitement for the summer days to arrive? I just liked how it came together though. Do show me some love at the bottom of this post! Have a fab day followers! =D


Mirror shot in the guestroom 


And whole body shot in the basement, lol. Just shows how comfy I am walking around barefooted... 


I like the details on this top and maybe there will be more posts of this soon... 


A close up of the Aztec shorts and thrifted accessories in layers to match the purple nail polish 


Yup, that's purple nail polish 







Top: Diversion Starry Denim-Adah Belle
Aztec Bottom -Adah Belle
Accessories: Thrifted 

Photo Credits: Damon Steine



2 comments:

  1. I love the shorts!! But I'm not anywhere near ready for summer.. I'm still enjoying the coats and scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you noticed, I still report to work in jeans and cardi! =D

      Delete