"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pairings with the Blazer


Photo taken by Adah Belle

I have this blazer I got from my suki shop. I don't know what to wear with it on a formal event for my firm on 19.

I wore it to our Christmas party last month as seen on photo (pardon the blurry photo, it's the only shot I have of the outfit-perhaps I have to fix my camera settings). It was such a formal getup but it did well protecting me from too much cold from the venue. 

Now here I am thinking and brainstorming on what to match it with. Maybe I will be scouting for an appropriate skirt later on in town and a good matching top.

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! Sorry if I can't give you any fashion advice. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that. XD

    ReplyDelete