"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 2 January 2013

OMG Accessories!

What a way to start the year! Check out my pile!

I was feeling a little apprehensive this morning, and there I was feeling quite uncertain, and there were mixed emotions on my part with personal problems and a mix of dilemma too. But I was able to overcome it with some honest talk. I am quite glad at how things turned out for me.

I have been curious lately at the new stocks for accessories and I visited a shop near the jeepney stop in town. I found some pieces I liked and what is great is that the whole pile cost only Php 270 (approximately $6.7)! If I were to shop online it would cost me Php1,000 or ($30). I could live with the savings as well.

I went there to look for some goodies to share with my girlfriends. We have not yet come together for our annual year end gathering, but this weekend we are definitely going to make it. I shall be preparing a mini chocolate fountain for the gang. In the meantime, allow me to show off my pile!


The bright colors would go well with the new purple soft satchel which I was gifted for Christmas, the pearl bracelet was a gift from one of my students. 


And I did not expect to find spike earrings so I grabbed them immediately!


This is a dust stopper! New phone for the year, anyone? Hehehe just teasing... 


And I have the chance of trying out filigree earrings in black!


Yes I am feeling a lot of love this year too. 


The glittery hat matches the nails and the top! I changed into something with polka dots on New Year's Eve too. 

Have a Happy New Year to all! 



2 comments:

  1. Mine na d dust stopper! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ok yours na since my phone does not have a functional one! Fail! I have your charger!

      Delete