"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Florals in Casual








For some reason, this floral cardigan brings out that love I have for the red+black combination. I call this put together Florals in Casual. There is some hidden comfort in a pair of faded Levi's. =p

It's the second time I wore these Lacy Daisy flats from Ziggy and Zooey and I have not encountered any discomfort with these. I am tempted to add another color but I know it has to wait, this is already my second pair out of indulgence really. I do patronize the brand.

I did find some nifty bazaar finds over the weekend and was I so happy to be able to drop by at Achi Mich's booth from 85th Closet at the Paseo del Mar last Saturday afternoon. I got to choose great pieces which cost less than what I anticipated! I guess there will be more photos of my finds here featuring her stuff. I really like going to her booths because she is super friendly and Achi Mich has just the right selection of pieces at really affordable prices.

As for the photos here, I just had to stay indoors because we were busy like that!

Lacy Daisy Flats from Ziggy and Zooey
Floral Cardigan from Mich Enriquez 85th Closet
White Top from Mom
Silver Watch Anne Klein
Rings gifted
Pearls from Mom 

Credits to Damon Steine for the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment