"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Saturday 20 October 2012

Weekend in Photos



Halfway through. I finally got to isolate the book from the background, now I just have to figure out how I arrived at that kind of setting. 




Attended the concert with Mommy last night, no photos of concert were taken but we took some outfit shots against the piano before leaving.  Finally got the chance to wear that dress again after a year!


Caught up with The Cousin, The Auntie and The Sister after the concert last night because one of them complained about being hungry. 


Here is something which just arrived this morning. 


And here's what I wore to the concert. I think I need to curl the ends of my hair to give it more character. My hair is too thin, too straight and too limp. 

Pfsh! 

And I guess that's it, I think I am more inspired than ever slowly resume activity in this corner. 

Have a blessed weekend everyone! 


10 comments:

  1. Was that a dress? Yung floral? Anyway, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prei! It's a bedspread hehe. Thank you, thank you. =D

      Delete
  2. I love your dress! Super cute! Oh and yeah, I think you should have curled your hair to give it a bit more volume. But still, you look super pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naks, thank you. Truth is, I am not very good at styling my hair hehe. Thanks for dropping by! =D

      Delete
  3. This is the first time I saw you wearing a dress, Because every time I see you, you're always wearing jeans! :-) you're so cute in your outfit :-) you should wear dresses more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you... I always wear jeans because our workplace is super duper cold and I am usually covered up in a cardigan too even if it's so hot outdoors... =D

      Delete
  4. nice to see you in a dress raisie! how was the noel cabangon concert??? i was supposed to go too, i gave away my tix, too much late nights at work, i decided to spend friday night with my boys instead hehehe. :-) ngkita sana ulit tayo haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charms! It was good, mommy enjoyed it rin, it was a blast, evening with old tunes ikanga. Di na ako nakapag photo sa loob. Advantage rin ng small venue. Pero buti na yun you spent time with your family. Hugs! =D

      Delete
  5. I thought this was going to be about Paulo Coelho's Eleven Minutes. hehe I'm pretty sure I've encountered this book but I can't remember if I have read it. Is it about prostitution? I forgot eh.. (my usual problem: read or watch something then forget about it) TSK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't finished reading it yet hehe. Is that a book review request? It is about Maria, a girl who finds herself in the business of prostitution and detaches her mind and body from love but then she meets a man and this encounter makes her look at life in a different way.

      Sometimes I am like that, so don't feel pressured to remember everything. =D

      Delete