"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Saturday 20 October 2012

Organizing the Other Book Shelf




As you can see from the photos, I am running out of shelf space. I sorted them all out according to book spine colour. Blues together, with the greens and whites, and the blacks.

I did some tidying and catching up with some projects. 

Based on these photos, I think I should save up for a better camera? 

There are so many things I want to save up for. But I am keeping track of my savings pledge. 

Sunday and books. I am glad to have finally made use of that huge dining table and made it into my work space. 

Now back to work.

2 comments:

  1. hello ate raisie! i think book shelves really look better if they are really full of books. as in halos wala nang space na natitira kasi super utilized na ang space and would look very library-ish. :D just like you, i also coordinate my books except for the art books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Athena I am taking your comment as a sign that I will go for more books this month! I love it! Hahaha... Thanks for visiting! =D

      Delete