"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Don Vicente Restaurante Latino

Now there is a family Italian restaurant for people who are tired of just fast food spaghetti. You can find this cozy place in Atilano Street, Tetuan and walk right in to a charming resto that is tastefully decorated. 

I kind of had a field day taking photos from this quaint resto, so here they are. I followed suit thanks to Anj and I am definitely going back soon to try other dishes. In the meantime, here are some photos. 



Gotta love the colours outdoors


I had my Linguine Carbonara with Iced Tea


The Putanesca consists of al dente pasta, sauce of wine, herbs and whole olives. 











Black and gold doily adds an elegant touch to this setting


Grandfather clock beside the table where I ate 


That is around the same time my order arrived, whoops!




Bullfight 


Gold and white doily this time which served as the placemat for my lunch






Notice the VPElago signature on the painting that is the candelabra's background



8 comments:

  1. Bunch of photos you got here! Affordable naman noh? not masyadong mahal? looks cool ambiance naman! Matry nga namin sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat! Reasonable prices naman, and very relaxing ang place. =D

      Delete
  2. I would love to dine there!! now I am hungry for Italian food!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! You can always head on to the nearest Italian resto right now! Hahaha =)

      Delete
  3. The colors of the place reminds me of the place I stayed in Rome, Italy...the vivid blues, reds and yellows! And the food look good too. Should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opo Doc, and you will be greeted with friendly and accommodating staff, the place is also very cozy... =)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful blog about our restaurante! Makes us feel that we are on the right track... Muchas Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you! You have a loyal customer right here! =D

      Delete