"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 19 March 2012

Firmoo Optical: Helping Bloggers See The Light

My package from Firmoo arrived yesterday, right here in the studio and I was surprised to know right there and then that I was one of those who were given a free pair of eyeglasses from Firmoo Optical Global Online Store.

How I Got A Free Pair of Glasses

See that tiny ad by the side of your Facebook page that says you can get a free pair of glasses if you're a blogger? That's the same ad that sent me a free pair of glasses. All I did was answer via email and gave my prescription. After a week, my free pair arrived. I didn't pay for anything.

The Site

The shop sells all types of reading glasses, sunglasses and fashion glasses. There is a promo ongoing as of the moment. Free vouchers will be sent to new buyers through their emails. This is a promo strategy and you may want to take advantage of this. There are over 300 styles of classic and fashion eye wear, and goggles for sports. For those who want to receive free eye wear, you get to choose the frame style for free. Need prescription lenses? No problem, it's also available for free. A filter search at the left side makes it easier for you to find what you're looking for.

The Frame

I chose a plain black frame so it can go well with most of my clothes. The frame is lightweight and very practical for me. I like using my new pair of glasses for reading at home. (I still have my old pair which is quite usable too.) I picked one with decent temple width to help support my lenses because I have specified prescription, and this works well for me.

The Lenses

The lenses are scratch free, and my eye wear came complete with a box, cleaning cloth and travel pouch. The box is made of plastic and it's lightweight, and compact and should be no problem when it comes to traveling.

I'm super grateful to Firmoo's Free Glasses for Bloggers program because my initial checkup with my doctor  already gave me the heads up of spending Php 3,000 plus on my new eye wear. With the free pair, I got to save the amount and got to enjoy my glasses as a freebie, with the new prescription I got from my doctor too.

(Wearing the geeky glasses outdoors) 

Thank you Firmoo for making this a possibility for me! =)

2 comments:

  1. The methods you recommended are very helpful for the bloggers and also for me, Thx!



    digital magazine software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you could also get your free pair soon. =)

      Delete