"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Monday 9 January 2012

Discovery of a Book Lover


Because the site was mentioned in Read Philippines, a site-forum for reading enthusiasts, I followed the link and fell in love with the crazy finds there. Too bad the holidays are over, I could have put "anything from Booktique" on the top of my wishlist. But then, there's still this year's Christmas coming up after another eleven months.

This adorabs book end catches people's attention and immediately get them talking... The falling books seem to be the end of days for the little man... 


The floating bookshelf is perfect for small spaces and can be used to tidy up hardbound books.


Magnets make the arrow bookends look like they are floating.


If any of my friends asked if I wanted these, I would have said Yes! 


Satisfy your bookish side by visiting Booktique Store and find a little something for that special bookworm in your life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment